Header Ads

Ham and Cheese Slider Melts





Ham and Cheese Slider Melts - It is so simple but so yummy. I know these are going to be my go-to party food.

Ingredients:
  • 10 tablespoons of unsalted butter, divided into 6 tablespoons and 4 tablespoons: I made two batches, using most inside and another smaller version as topping.
  • 1 small onion, minced
  • 3 tablespoons Dijon Mustard, and 1 separate tablespoon of mustard
  • 3 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce, and 1 separate teaspoon of  Worcestershire
  • 3 teaspoons of poppy seeds, and 1 separate teaspoon of poppy seeds
  • 1 package of 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls
  • 1  pound of shaved deli ham- I used Black Forest. You need at least a minimum of 12 slices
  • 1 cup shredded cheese + 6 slices of cheese of your choice- popular options might be Swiss or Havarti or Provolone or Monterey Jack, or indulge with Gruyere. I used shredded Monterey Jack and slices of Swiss

Read full instructions on : pechluck.com






Powered by Blogger.